Thursday 22 January 2009

THE AMAZING CASE OF THE MISSING LEAFLETS


Following a question from myself to officers at to days Perry Barr Constituency meeting concerning a Perry Barr Community leaflet which as far as I can ascertain no one has seen, a mystery seems to have developed.
Where is the a fore said leaflet, or should I say thousands of leaflets?. Apparently the Police have spent £8000 on a community leaflet in cooperation with the Birmingham City Council and the Fire brigade yet as I say no one I have spoken seems to have seen it. The leaflet is called the Perry Barr Community leaflet (dated November) and is full of useful information re various services but apart from a few dozen copies located in the Perry Barr Constituency Office they seem to have disappeared.
It would seem the Post Office have been given them to distribute but from there the trail has gone cold.
I have asked officers to investigate the missing leaflets and suggested the Post Offices lost and found department may be considered as a starting place? I will return to the subject if the fog lifts?

No comments: