Thursday 5 April 2012

NO NEWS YET ON OSCOTT OUTDOOR GYM EQUIPMENT

I am still trying to find out the situation regarding the possibility of having out door gym equipment placed in suitable locations around the Oscott Ward.
All the Oscott Councillors as far as I am aware are trying to get Council officials to give us a decisions one way or another as to whether we can have this equipment and where it can be put.
Clearly understanding how the Council works I understand they have to make careful evaluations which are not self evident to the lay man but I have urged them to get on with it.

It is also important that residents are consulted about the issue and I have made requests to this effect.

If you have any views on the subject please contact me. 3032039 and leave a message.

See also March 16th post

No comments: