Wednesday 13 March 2013

JUST TO REMIND YOU I AM ALSO ON TWITTER


This is just to remind anyone interested I am now on twitter.
I tweet as time will allow but clearly my blog gives me a better chance of informing people what I am up to and what is happening in Oscott which I think as a Councillor that is is only right.

Many residents are fed up with having leaflets put through their door and this is one way  I try to reduce the need for using too much paper.
There are many who do not use the Internet however and for those the Oscott Team and myself will still put out leaflets and letters when we can.

It should be however noted even using twitter and blogs only allows me to let people know just some of what I am doing. If You have a concern or want to know more please email me Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk (dont forget to add your address in any emails) or write to me C/o The Birmingham City Council House B1 1BR

No comments: