Wednesday 8 July 2015

STILL PROBLEMS WITH MISSED WHEELIE BIN COLLECTIONS IN OSCOTT

We cannot hide from the fact that the expected teething problems regarding the wheelie bin collection service have gone on to long.

I have been out and about trying to deal with some of the issues and  have spoken to senior management about a number of problems.
 They have informed there have been a number of issues which have caused delays. I have expressed the view that this is not good enough and have contacted the Cabinet member responsible Lisa Tricket who is looking into a range of concerns that I have brought to her attention. We need solutions found to the problems encountered and quickly.

Residents who are having genuine concerns and practical problems using the wheelie bins can contacted me and I will ask that their situation be looked at again.

No comments: