Thursday 23 February 2017

CORBRIDGE AVENUE TREES STILL DUE TO BE PRUNED IN THE SPRING




It is a good job for many Oscott residents that the overgrown street trees in many of our roads are not in full leaf during Storm Doris otherwise there could have been a lot of damage. Will keep on at Amey to get their tree survey done and to get more trees in roads pruned


I am please to say that my efforts ( with the help of Councillor Barbara Dring) on  of behalf of Corbridge Avenue  residents ( as I reported to them last  year and earlier this year) to get Amey to prune trees in Corbridge Avenue are still on track and the trees should be pruned in the spring. I will keep a watching brief.

My campaign to get trees in Oscott Pruned more goes on and will do.

Please feel Free to join in my campaign if you are an Oscott resident and let me know of any concerns.

No comments: