Monday 27 February 2017

HELPING GET TO GRIPS WITH POST STORM DEBRIS






Have been out and about today meeting local residents and the Road cleaning crews who came along to get rid of the bulk of street litter and tree debris from Harleston Road.

 I was pleased to meet up with them following a number of requests for their assistance I have made since last week, following the storm, when I recieved a number of compaints from various residents.


 Had a nice reception apart from one resident who abused a local volunteer who had come along to help. Still sadly this is a sign of the times these days. I took on a number of cases which I will try to deal with on behalf other residents on my walk about in the area.

 Councillor Barbara Dring and I will be requesting the roads get another street cleaning as they are looking a real mess in some cases following the recent storm

No comments: