Tuesday 2 May 2017

DELAYS IN GETTING GRASS CUTTING DONE ON THE GLENMEAD FIELD NOT GOOD ENOUGH





Sadly I have found that the Glenmead Road Playing field grass has still not been cut. despite my reminding the Education department a couple of weeks ago that the Oscott Councillors ( Councillor Barbara Dring, Tristan Chatfield and my self) had found a small amount of funding to get part of the field cut. This is to enable youngsters in the area somewhere to play off our busy streets and allow residents to take some out door exercise.

I have now been informed the delay has been due to the holiday period and staff ill health.
Clearly I intend chasing up this issues and getting at least part of the field cut As Soon As Possible.

I would also like to remind dog walkers please use the litter bins on the outside of the field to dispose of their dogs mess or take it home. ( I have had the missing bin replaced)

No comments: