Wednesday 24 May 2017

YET ANOTHER ACCIDENT ON THE ALDRIDGE ROAD NEAR THORNBRIDGE AVENUE



There has been yet another accident at the Aldridge Road/ Thornbrige Avenue and Greenholm Road Junction
This time an 11 year old child has been injured. I have yet again been in touch with the Police and the Transportation department asking them to look urgently at introducing further road safety measures.

Over the years I have campaigned to get something done at this junction including battling for Signs, Road marking step over island and speed indicator which have all been tried over the years but more is needed urgently.

I have also asked that the Government be asked to give back some of the money they have taken away for the Council and the Police in the way of funding.
With the support of the Oscott Labour Team and local residents, I will keeping asking for road safety measures at this spot.

If you would help me with my battle to get improvements at this junction please contact me. I am not giving up.

No comments: