Saturday 2 December 2017

HELP JOIN THE BATTLE FOR A SAFER ALDRIDGE ROAD THORNBRIDGE AVENUE JUNCTION





I am requesting anyone who may have been injured at the above site to contact me or Councillor Barbara Dring with details as I am trying to collate evidence of such injuries. The Police usually have report such injuries but their current information does not seem to match up with reports from residents over the last few years. The Birmingham City Council needs this information.
 
With the Governments Austerity  funding cuts to both the Police and Councils it is more important then ever to battle to get things done with the assistance of evidence. 

I have been campaigning for road improvements to be made at this junction for some time  and some measures like speed indicators have been put in place but hard evidence is needed to have more done.
Can anyone with evidence please email me or Barbara and join the battle.

 

No comments: