Sunday 25 May 2008

TRY OUT THE 610 COMMUNITY CENTRE







I went to the 610 Car boot sale held Sat 24th and was pleased to see it was well supported.
There were a number of tables out and and you could even have your blood pressure checked. As usually the case I found myself entering various charity raffles. (I won a prize!).

The 610 Community Centre is a little gem in my view and I would recommend residents young and old to take a look at what it has to offer. For example they have drop in sessions for Community Groups, a number of youth clubs, indoor bowling, a gym, and a new all weather pitch.
This centre could well be an answer to those who think there is nothing to do in the area.
O' by the way I also hold a surgery there on a Saturday morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see our Councillor suporting local events. Keep up the good work