Wednesday 4 March 2009

OSCOTT POLICE TASKING MEETING


I attended another of the regular Police Tasking meetings today at the Kingstanding Police station. I have asked that the Police look into a number of issues which residents have brought to my attention recently.
For example noisy Quad bikes, (it really is time the law was tightened in this respect!)and the parking problems around a number of the schools in Oscott.
The Police have agreed to look at taking tougher action against those parents who park on double yellow lines and across entrance ways near schools. It will be interesting to see over the next few meetings if they actually do take any action?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you to the resident who kindly left me a message on my answer phone about my blog.
Don’t worry about others using my blog to get ideas!
If it helps them to help Oscott residents that is fine and I do not worry about anyone taking credit for work I do. It just something you get used to!
Any way in many cases a number of people, without realising often help to get the same thing done. Some start sooner than others but if things get done so much the better.