Thursday 13 January 2011

PAULINE ALDER R.I.P

It was with great sadness that I heard of the death (last week) of Mrs Pauline Alder.
Pauline worked tirelessly for the local community as a member of the Oscott Central Neighbourhood Forum, The Neighbourhood Police Initiative, the Oscott Elderly Residents Group and before its axing by the Councils, Housing department for the Oscott Housing Liaison Board. Pauline was one of those rarities today a wonderful caring person who worked with no personal agenda for the local community.

For Pauline it was not any new fangled politically motivated " New society" No she just wanted to help people and the local area to improve. Pauline was also a member of the Friends of the Queslett Nature Reserve.
Pauline was quite simply a lovely lady and I and many others will miss her. I would like to express my deepest sympathy to her family.

No comments: