Friday 17 August 2012

LOCAL POLICE CHANGES TO TAKE PLACE

I found out last night that the Oscott Neighbourhood Police Team meeting will now be working out of Perry Barr Police Station. However I am led to believe they will still retain a room in the Kingstanding Police station.
The station will remain open as other police units will still be using it.
I have been informed also officer from the Perry Barr team and the Oscott Ward Team as a result of these changes will be able to work together more effectively however each team will work in their own areas and response times should improve. RESIDENTS WILL STILL BE ABLE TO USE THE KINGSTANDING POLICE STATION
As with so many of the changes taking place within the WEst Midlands Police Force and the City Council I will wait with interest to see if it actually makes the slightest bit of difference and I will reserve my judgement for the moment.!

No comments: