Monday 11 February 2013

CONCERNS RAISED AT MY BUS THEMED SURGERY







I would like to thank those who attended my Bus themed surgery Councillors Surgery on Saturday. I hope the bus time ables and other information came in handy.
 I will pass on the concerns I heard during the meeting to Centro . For example the need for a direct bus to One stop Shopping Centre, missing buses (997) in morning, the need for the 651 to go into the Bowman Road area . Other issues raised included. there should be an earlier 33 bus, to help cleaners and shop workers get to town to do their work, there are to many buses on the 28 route, following each other and so on.


If you have any Public Transport Concerns for this area please email on Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk or phone 303 2039 ask for me and leave a message.

No comments: