Monday 18 February 2013

I AM STILL PASSING ON YOUR VIEWS ABOUT WHEELIE BINS



I have received scores of comments through emails, letters, my tell me your concerns cards, comments when I am in the street, Public meetings and so on.

I have passed them on whether they are for or against the idea of the introduction of the wheelie bins following the government funding initiative, to those making the decisions about the issue. I have done this in order that they can be added to the consultations going on.

It is not to late let me know your views and I will continue as I have been doing since August to pass them on I value you views and opinions all year around.

To contact me simply -         Email Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk
Phone and leave me a message on 303 2039
or write to me C/o Birmingham City Council House, Birmingham B1 1BR

See  also posts dated
14,15,18 & 31August 2012
14 September 2012
4,15 October 2012
4,Dec2012
9, January 2013
13, February 2013

No comments: