Saturday 6 April 2013

CARRIAGE WAYS IN OSCOTT ARE BECOMING POT HOLE RIDDEN AGAIN



While I can accept we have had a lot of ice and snow recently I do feel the Contractor Amey who the last Council administration gave the contract to repair our roads to, needs to do more to repair our roads.
During the first year or so of their contract they got off to a cracking pace but now seem to have slowed down their pace leaving many roads pot hole filled or with crumbling carriage ways.
Boswell Road is an example that comes to mind. It is now full of pot holes and the surfacing in breaking up badly.
Amey need to get their act together in my opinion and get many of our roads in Oscott inspected and repaired. I will be doing what I can to get them to take action.

If you are aware of any bad pot holes or crumbling carriage ways in the Oscott area either leave me a message on 303 2039 or email me on Keith.Linnecor@ birmingham.gov.uk

No comments: