Friday 26 April 2013

IT IS STILL NOT TO LATE TO FILL IN A WHEELIE BIN CONSULTATION FORM

If you have not yet filled in and sent off a Wheelie bin consultation form it is not to late.
Forms can still be obtained from the Perry Common and Kingstanding Libraries and there is until 31st May send them in. (It is a free post service)

Some residents may be concerned about the "about you" section if you do not wish to complete that section simply leave it blank.

A number of of residents have been contacting me on the subject since I first started passing on residents concerns and views about the subject in August last year and if you would like me to pass on your views please Email me on Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk or leave me a message on 303 2039.

I will ensure your views are passed to those considering the matter.

No comments: