Saturday 13 April 2013

THE DEBATE ABOUT WHEELIE BINS STILL GOES ON.

I am still being asked questions about Wheelie bins.
 Sadly the finale answers to many questions will still have to wait for a short time until the consultation period is finished however.

Like everyone else at the moment I can only make speculative replies to may of the questions I receive.



I have asked a number of questions and concerns regarding the subject and a number of these questions are still being considered as part of the consultation process.

That said  if you want more information please look at my blog posted on the 13th of February which includes the answers to some of the questions still being put about the introduction of wheelie bins.
These were made available by the Council.

It is still not to late and if you would like me to pass on your questions or comments about the introduction of Wheelie bins please leave me a message on 303 2039 or email me Keith.Linnecor@yahoo.com

For more about my posts on this subject please use the search function.

No comments: