FREE midsummer fun for all the family in the heart of Birmingham!
Peter Pan live…tea with the Lord Mayor…great activities for children…street entertainment…craft stalls…
A highlight of Birmingham’s civic calendar, the Lord Mayor’s Show is the city’s annual welcome to the new Lord Mayor and a fond farewell to the outgoing one.
The show raises money for the Lord Mayor’s charities and is a great day out.
There will be so much to enjoy at this year’s Lord Mayor’s Show.
- Tea in the Council House with the Lord Mayor
- Live performance of Peter Pan in Chamberlain Square (from 2.30pm)
- Marquee with children’s craft activities
- Magic show
- Craft stalls in the historic Council House Banqueting Suite
- Live music
- BBC interactive experience and Radio WM reporting live from the show
- Face-painting and street theatre
- Donkey rides
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm