Wednesday 23 September 2015

MISSED COLLECTIONS NEED TO BE DEALT WITH.




There seems to have been a rise in missed household waste and recycling material in the Oscott area recently.
I am aware in some cases this was due to roads not being accessible due to road maintenance work and so on, but clearly missed collections are not acceptable. I am also aware how frustrating missed collections can be for some residents.

When I receive a complaint about a missed collection I do what I can to get the situation sorted out as quickly as possible and to the best of my knowledge the complaints I have dealt with have been sorted out.

As a rule of thumb if you bin is not collected on the correct day it is best to leave it out and on many occasions it is collected the next day (if other in the street have also been missed?)

If you are an Oscott resident and have no joy trying to get you bin collected after ringing the Council email me on Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk or ring me on 303 2039 and I will do what I can to help.

No comments: