Tuesday 8 November 2016

BOOTHS LANE DEVELOPEMENT WORKING PARTY TO MEET SOON



As any regular reader of my blog will be aware along with members of the Oscott Residents Association (north section, all are un paid volunteers) I attend occasional meeting of the Booths Lane Development  working party.
This is where we meet with Planning Transport officers and senior representatives from Taylor Wimpey (the developer) to try and iron out issues raised by the pubic regarding the development.

On or agenda is trying to move forward the position relating to the opening of Booths Lane, and issues relating to the site such as dust and traffic.

I have been out today with Councillor Barbara Dring to look and find out about the site but as usual I am always interested in residents views. If you have an issue please email me Keith.Linnecor@Birmingham.gov.uk

No comments: