Thursday 3 November 2016

LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS ON HOW TO IMPROVE OSCOTT




As a local Councillor for Oscott I am always on the look out for good idea's which will help the Oscott area and its residents.

This is one of the reasons I am about so often meeting local residents or giving them one of my cards. I also understand most residents simply have not got the time to attend meetings to discuss issues and have to listen to bureaucratic  twaddle in many cases. ( although we have tried to improve some of those held in Oscott)

If you have any thoughts on how to improve Oscott please let me know by sending in one of my cards writing to me  care of the Council House, leave a message for me on 0121 303 209 or email me on Keith. Linnecor@Birmingham.gov.uk. ( Don't forget if you have one of my ward Colleagues cards sent them into them to they want to hear what you have to say)

I never make a promise in these tough times when there so many cuts in funding but I will listen to or read what you have to say, do what I can and pass on your views where they should be heard.

No comments: