Tuesday 4 April 2017

COUNCIL TO LOOK AT PROBLEMS WITH TREES




It is good to see that the Council is to do a fast track scrutiny on trees. At the meeting today I reminded them pruning and tree replacement are important issues.

  It is still planned that the Planning Committee will set up a separate Bio diversity sub committee looking at trees amongst other thing's as they relate to Planning.

 I am pleased to say there are some taking up the subject of our trees which is something I have been calling for as long as I can remember. Lets hope progress is made.

As you will be aware I am campaigning for a better tree pruning and replacement program and Amey Highways are now carrying out a survey of all the street trees in Oscott. They aim to report to an Oscott residents Committee in the Autumn.

No comments: