Monday 21 May 2018

OUT AND ABOUT IN THE QUESLETT NATURE RESERVE IN THE SUNSHINE



I was pleased to be able to spend a bit of time doing some light pruning and litter picking in the Queslett Nature Reserve today I even managed to get a couple walking past to have a go at litter picking.
It was good to see the Council have been out mowing the desire line paths as this helps create fire breaks in case there are any grass fires.




I spoke to a number of residents using the reserve today (I may consider holding a surgery there at this rate?)
On a more negative note a number of these resident are unhappy at what they see as a lack of Police presence in the reserve ( sadly they are short in Police numbers these days) and the life ring has disappeared again. I have informed the department.

No comments: