Saturday 7 February 2009

CONCRETE ROADS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN FORGOTTEN


I just wanted to assure those residents who do not live in Dunedin Road but have roads with damaged concrete carriage ways, you have not been forgotten.
I have left other to get on with making claims about getting the Council to commit to sorting out the carriage way in Dunedin Road, while I am continuing to put pressure on the Council to sort out many more roads with concrete carriage ways.
I have been in touch with the Council about the carriage ways in the following roads
(this may also be of help to other who may not have done yet?)requesting action be taken by the Council to rectify damaged concrete carriage ways.

Southgate Road, Rockmeade Avenue, Beechdale Avenue, Templeton Road, Thornbrigde Road,Felstone Road, Glenmead Road, Elistone Avenue, Rockmeade Avenue and Meadthorpe Road.I will continue to press the Transportation for anwsers to when they will be dealing with theses Road along with my colleague Councillor Barbara Dring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for keeping up the pressure on the Council.
Watch out however for the band wagon jumper