Wednesday 15 April 2009

BURNHAM ROAD NEEDS ITS ROAD RESURFACED.


Over the last year or so both Councillor Barbara Dring and my self have noticed a marked deterioration in the state of the carriage ways in Oscott, due to the neglect of the Cities Transportation department. We are not just speaking about the awful concrete carriage ways in the area either.
During my recent walk about in Burnham Road for example, a number of residents whilst grateful that I had helped get some pot holes repaired in the past, were very keen to see the Council take a real interest in their roads carriage way.
I am already calling on the Council to, look again at their road repair program in the Oscott and to do more work in the area. I have made certainly sure Burnham Road has been brought to their attention once more. This road need to be resurfaced.

No comments: