Thursday 29 December 2011

NO PROMISES NO PLEDGES

This is the time of year everyone starts thinking of making New Year resolutions or in the case of many politicians, pledges / promises to residents.
I may be making a few personal resolutions for myself but I will certainly not be making fanciful promises and pledges ( I leave that to others) to Oscott residents. Well perhaps the same one (and only one) I always make.
" I make no promises but I will do what I can to help Oscott residents and to make Oscott a better place". It will not be easy the way things are these days but I will do what I can.

If you have any views on what is happening in Oscott or any concerns you think I may be able to help you with please contact me by ringing 303 2039 (messages) or by e. mailing me on keith.linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

No comments: