Thursday 4 October 2012

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO LOOK ME UP ON TWITTER

Just to remind anyone interested I am on twitter.
I am keen to use these new fanagled (well to me anyway) forms of communication as I think it is important to at least try and let resident know some of the work I am doing in the area.

I can not hope to let residents know everything I do but I do what I can to keep them informed.
 I certainly think putting endless leaflets though peoples doors is not appreciated, although a leaflet and or letter from time to time is worth while, to keep residents informed.

If you have any questions or thoughts about the Oscott area although clearly I can not resolve all the concerns I hear about but at least will to do what I can to try and help.

Please email me on Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk or leave me a message on 303 2039.

No comments: