Thursday 30 January 2014

REMINDER I AM ALSO ON TWITTER

I would like to remind Oscott residents that  I try to let them know what I am doing and what is happening in the Oscott area, by using Twitter https://twitter.com/KeithLinnecor  as well as this blog.

 However as you probably realise the things I post on this blog and on twitter only represent a small part of the work I do as a Birmingham City Councillor, member of the ITA and as a Local Councillor for Oscott.
If there are any issues you feel I should know about or if I can help you in any way please Email me Keith. Linnecor@birmingham.gov .uk. or ring 303 2039 (messages)

I never promise to resolve all the concerns I hear about but I am willing to try and help if I can. 



To find out about a issue or road don't forget the search function top left of my blog.

No comments: