Wednesday 14 December 2016

ANOTHER ACCIDENT ON THE ALDRIDGE ROAD




There has been yet another accident at the Aldridge Road green Road Thornbridge Road Junction. This time 5 cars with one injury. Clearly this is not good enough and I will be urging action be taken to deal with this black spot.
In the past I have helped along with the Oscott Labour Team get step over crossings, carriage way markings, signs and speed indicator signs. However I have always said this is still not enough.
Thanks to the government it is very difficult to get speed cameras but my on going campaign for traffic lights at this junction will continue. The issue of inconsiderate parking also needs to be considered.



If you would like to help me with this campaign please email me Keith.Linnecor@Birmingham.gov.uk

No comments: