Thursday 18 February 2010

ROVING SURGERY SUCCESS


I have just got back from carrying out a Councillors roving surgery at Milnes Walker Court, where I had a good turn out of residents to see me.
I know many elderly residents feel a bit left out of things at time generally and I try and address those feelings as much as possible. I am pleased to say I always seem to get a good response from residents in the elderly residents complexes I go to.
Many of the problems I hear about are the same the ward over, the poor state of our pavements, trees needing pruning and so on. At Milnes Walker Court however one of their main concerns is the 375 bus how it runs and its future. I have let them know that both Councillor Barbara Dring and I will continue to support efforts to keep this service and to try and get it improved.

No comments: