Monday 4 November 2013

BOOTHS LANE DEVELOPEMENT THE LAND MUST BE PASSED FIT FOR PURPOSE

Thank you to all those who have contacted me with their views regarding the proposed development of the land off Booths Lane by Taylor Wimpey.

I have been now been informed there have been past investigations regarding this land which indicated contamination.

I would like to assure residents as part of my investigations into the proposals I have since I heard about them, called upon the Birmingham City Council to ensure, given the history of the site regarding possible contamination, that the land in question is thoroughly examined by independent experts to ensure it is free from harmful contamination or hidden sink wells, before any buildings are allowed to be built on it in the future.

If you have any further concerns regarding this possible development or if you would like to let me have your views on it please let me know. Em Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk.

No comments: