Saturday 23 November 2013

HOW TO CONTACT ME

I hold my Councillor surgeries on the 4th Saturday in the month at the 610 Community Centre Kingstanding Road at 10.30am and on the 4th Tuesday in the month at the Old Oscott Community Centre Birdbrook Road. 9.30am.




I carry out a number of walk abouts in the Oscott area and do occasional roving surgeries and meet regularly with a number of resident groups.

I also carry out home visits for those with genuine mobility problems.

You can contact me by phoning 303 2039 and leaving a message or
by Emailing Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk.

If like most Oscott residents you have received one of my "Tell me your concern" or "sorry you were out cards" these can be returned to me with no stamp needed. (These cards are also available at the Kingstanding Library, the Perry Common Library and at the 610 Community Centre as well as at a number of other locations.

Finally you can write to me C/o

The Birmingham City Council,
 Council House,
 Birmingham B1 1BR

I am also on Twitter

No comments: