Thursday 12 December 2013

KEEPING IN TOUCH



As a Local Councillor representing Oscott I like to think I do what I can to keep in touch with residents.
In order to do this I regularly have street walk about ’s  where I speak to residents and leave letters or cards to help residents who I have not spoken to , (these have my contact details). With the help of these it is easy to contact me if residents so wish.
 I am always interested in residents views and concerns although clearly  I cannot promise to resolve them all id do try to help if I can.
Clearly I have an email address Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk. and I have a message service 303 2039.
I write this blog to keep people informed about some of the things I am doing and also use twitter. Keith Linnecor@Twitter.

I do on occasions join with my 2 colleagues Councillor Barbara Dring and Councillor Tristan Chatfield help distribute joint leaflets around the ward.

I also try and use the local media from time to time to try and keep residents informed about what is happening in the area..
For those who prefer the old fashioned letter as a means to contact me they can write to me C/o the Birmingham City Council House B1 1BR or pop into one of my Councillor surgeries which I hold on the 4th Tuesday in the month at 9.30am at the Old Oscott Community Centre or at the 610 
Community Centre on the 4th Saturday in the month at 10.30am.




By the means above I hope people recognise it is relatively easy to keep in touch with me if you so wish..

No comments: