Wednesday 14 April 2010

DRAW A LINE AT POT HOLES

I managed to get in a oral Question at the last Full Council meeting of this political year. (this is sometimes easier said than done.). My question was to Councillor Len Gregory who has cabinet member responsibility for our streets, was about his staff painting a white line through a pot hole as seen in some news papers.
His reply and fair play to him, was the pot hole had since been filled in as had thousand more. I do wonder however if he had been to Oscott where many seem to have been missed.? I have never seen our roads with so many pot holes.

If you want to tell me about a pot hole in Oscott ring 360 6486

Len is stepping down as Transportation chief (I will miss he's "no" response to my numerous requests for improvements to our road) to be come the next Lord Mayor of Birmingham. I wish him all the best in his new role and think he will do a great job for the city.

No comments: