Wednesday 21 April 2010

FAME AT LAST

I have recently been informed that I have achieved the status of appearing on the Glum Councillors blog. There is a picture on this blog of me looking at particularly nasty pot hole in Booths Lane in a some what unhappy way. I can hardly believe it?
You can not begin to imagine what this honour means to me being of that blog?
Mind you I did have the satisfaction of knowing at least I got that pot hole filled in. I will pass on the location after the elections in case some one else wants to claim the credit?

I was a bit disappointed though that this Glum Councillors Blog did not look further into my blog I am sure knowing the amount of pot holes I have had to report given the state of the roads in Oscott there must be worse pictures. I thought the photo they reproduced was one of my better ones and it caught my best side.

No comments: