Thursday 29 July 2010

KETTLEHOUSE ROAD PETITION

I have now collected a petition off residents in Kettlehouse Road ( re the need to introduce Road safety measure in Kettlehouse Road) and handed it in to the Council on thier behalf.
I would like to thank those who took the trouble to collect the names for the petition and those who signed it.
The Council does take time to respond to a petition but at least it has gone in now. I will remind them about it from time to time!
The problem of speeding on the Bandywood Estate is one I believe the powers that be are not taking seriously enough and I will be continuing to argue the case for some form of Road safety improvements to take place. I will ensure at the very least they understand the concerns of local residents and the matter is kept on their agenda.

No comments: