Wednesday 4 August 2010

AMEY BOSSES TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT PAVEMENT IN DUNEDIN ROAD

Following a number of complaints regarding the way the pavement in Dunedin Road was relayed earlier this year Councillor Barbara Dring and I have been making a number of complaints on behalf of Dunedin Residents about it. (I would like to thank all those residents who have been in touch with me over the last few months)
It has been my view that the replacing of the pavement was rushed and left a lot to be desired.
I have already had a number of mistakes repaired and have now been assured by senior Amey (the Council's contractor's) that the road will be inspected again.
If you live in or use Dunedin Road and have any further concerns about the new pavement please let me know 360 6486 and I will will continue to pass them on to Amey and the Council on your behalf.

No comments: