Thursday 20 October 2011

KETTLEHOUSE ROAD SITE VISIT WITH ENGINEERS



I attended a meeting with Transportation engineers yesterday to look at the issues raised by speeding traffic in Kettlehouse Road / Bandywood Road. I also spoke to a number of residents again regarding the matter.
Despite a number of accidents in the road over the years the Transportation Engineers are still resistant to having major changes introduced, but have agreed with Councillor Dring and my self that the vehicle Speed indicator sign should be relocated to a better position.
They have also agreed with me after looking at the site that there is a need for better signage and road markings. I have also asked them to consult with the other Oscott Councillors in order to get a consensus in order to get this work done.

No comments: