Friday 17 February 2012

THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING SIGNS.


The mystery of the missing green verge mounted No Parking signs has deepens.

Amey have admitted they have not officially taken out or removed any of these signs and do not have any in there yards. Council Chiefs have informed me they have no objection to these signs and yet many have disappeared.

Amey believe men posing as council officials have taken these signs out possibly for their metal value however I have notices a lot of the new stile taller posts saying no parking on grass verges have been put in where green signs have gone and some residents have seen men in official uniforms taking the signs?
So where are these green signs. I am am doing my best to keep the powers that be on the trail of these signs which belong to the Council tax payer OR TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY YOU AND ME.

If you can help with this mystery and want to let me know formally or in confidence please give me a ring on 360 6486

No comments: