Monday 20 February 2012

NATIONAL EXPRESS SAY NO TO RESIDENTS 28 BUS PETITION.

National Express the privatised bus company which operate the 28 bus service have now written to me in response to the petition I had sent to them calling for the 28 bus to re routed back to the One Stop Shopping Centre.
Sadly they have now informed me that given their experiment with the 628 and their monitoring of passengers using it, they are not prepared to reintroduce a service to the One Stop.

The amount of passenger using the service did not increase and fulfill the required numbers.
It looks like a case of passengers just not using this bus service enough. I would suggest any passengers who still strongly disagree with National Express write to them C/o National Express 51 Bordsley Green Birmingham B9 4BZ.

In the mean time I will be asking Centro if they can approach any other bus company regarding taking up the option.

I would also remind residents that to ensure they keep any bus route it is a case of use it or lose it so please try and use those bus routes we still have.

No comments: