Monday 24 February 2014

BOOTHS LANE PLANNING APPLICATION DATE PUT BACK.



Along with Representatives from the Oscott Residents Association I have requested the Planning application regarding the Taylor Wimpey Booths Lane Development be put back from its expected March 6th Planning Committee hearing.
I have now been informed by senior Planning officials "With reference to the committee date,  they can inform me  that due to on-going discussions the application will not go to the committee of the 6th March."

I am not yet aware of any new dates but is good to note all parties seem willing to discuss a number of issues which have come up regarding this Planning application.

RESIDENTS WILL NOW HAVE MORE TIME TO INFORM THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT OF THEIR CONCERNS

You can also be assured my fellow Ward Councillors and I will continue to monitor the situation.


No comments: