Saturday, 15 July 2017


Please note I use Face Book and Twitter as an information outlet often rather than bombarding residents with leaflets.(I DO NOT DEAL WITH CASES ON THESE MEDIUMS)

However if you have an enquiry or concern that you feel I should know about please contact me by either Email , leave me a Phone message on 303 2039 or right to me care of the Birmingham City Council House B1 1BB
If you have one of my post free return card you can also send that to me.
Please note remember to let me have you full contact details.

No comments: