Tuesday 18 July 2017

THE M.P. FOR PERRY BARR CONTACT DETAILS

I occasionaly receive requests for assistance or advice which would be better addressed by the MP for Perry Barr.( National issues, issues concerning the DWP and NHS and so on)
 I often pass these on, but to help Oscott residents receive quicker responses from him these are his details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khalid Mahmood M.P. for Perry Barr

Parliamentary

House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Tel: 020 7219 8141
Fax: 020 7219 1745

Constituency

18 Heathfield Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, B19 1HB
Tel: 0121 356 8264; 0121 356 8268
Fax: 0121 356 8278

Web & Social media

He also holds a surgery in the Oscott Ward on the first Saturday in the month 10.30am at the 610 Community Centre.
     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not hesitate to contact me with issues relating to local matters and matters relating to the Council.

I am also interested in you general thoughts and concerns about the Oscott area.

 Although I cannot resolve all the issues I hear about I am always will to try and help if I can.


When contacting me please always leave your full contact details.
         

No comments: