Saturday 24 November 2012

PERRY BARR DISTRICT CONVENTION

I have been asked to attend the Perry Barr Convention "your day your say" on Tuesday 27th November.
This meeting has been organised by the Perry Barr District.

A number of organisations and selected Community group leaders from across the Perry Barr District area have been invited to this meeting as a form of consultation.

There will be a run down of the District who lives here, the economy, housing, community safety, health and residents perceptions.
There will also be Ward Workshops and feed back. All this will be fed into a "District Plan"

As someone lucky enough to represent Oscott as a Local Councillor I have had the opportunity to speak to many Oscott residents over the years and will be giving the organisers of this committee my feed back on residents behalf.
However I would be more than happy as usual to hear of any Oscott Residents views on what Oscotts "priorities should be and would certainly be happy to pass them on as I think the views of residents matter.

To let me have your views please Email me on Keith.Linnecor@yahoo.com or leave me a message on 303 2039

No comments: