Saturday 25 October 2008

OSCOTT'S POPULAR ENVIRONMENTAL WARDEN TO MOVE ON


The very popular and hard working Oscott Environmental Warden Debora Parsons, has (sadly for Oscott) decided to move on to new challenges elsewhere in the Perry Barr Constituency.
While I am, like I would image, hundreds of local residents disappointed to see Debora go, I can understand that some times you need a new challenge, to test your self and I wish Debora all the very best in her endeavor.
She is in my mind the best Environmental warden in the City and I have been amazed the Tories have not tried to have her moved to where they control wards in the city. Mind you this may be because they are not great believers in using environmental wardens effectively? Hence their plans to get rid of them from individual wards.

All is not lost however, as Oscott does have a replacement Environmental Warden, Liam Tarry as a result of Councillor Barabara Dring and my own representaions, and I am sure as he becomes familiar with the Oscott Residents , Councillors and the area, he will do a good job for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, because the Tories arent using environmental wardens for political reasons, its bad for the city? You have a warped logic Keith!

Anonymous said...

Sad to see debi Parsons leave.


Keep up the good work