Monday 29 September 2014

CONTRACTORS SHOULD TAKE THEIR STREET BARRIERS HOME WITH THEM.

I sometimes feel Amey (the private contractor the previous Council administration gave a 25 year contract to to upgrade our streets) just do not understand they need to clear up after they do work in our streets in Oscott. They have a habit on a number of occasions of leaving barriers, sand bags and other items on our streets when they Finlay finish their work and leave.
Other utilities do leave equipment behind to.


If you are aware of any barriers, sand bags or any other equipment that Amey may have left behind please email me Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov .uk
or ring me on 303 2039 and leave me your details and the details of what has been left behind and I will try and get Amey to remove ANY equipment left behind.

No comments: