Tuesday 2 September 2014

ENGAGE WITH OSCOTT COUNCILLORS AT THE OSCOTT WARD COMMITTEE 17TH SEPT









Oscott Ward Committee members Councillor Tristan Chatfield, Councillor Barbara Dring (Chair) Councillor Keith Linnecor


 There will be a meeting of the Oscott Ward Committee (Chaired by Councillor Barbara Dring) on the 17th September at the 610 Community Centre. The meeting will start at 7pm.

Ward Committees are where Oscott Ward Councillors engage with Oscott residents regarding issues of concern in the Oscott Ward. Council Officers will also be on hand to discuss relevant Council reports.
The Police and other members of the Oscott Police Tasking Group will be on hand to discuss Policing issues in the area and the Oscott Ward Advisory Board (this is made up of Oscott Community Leaders and representatives from other agencies like Age UK and Education) will  send representatives with feed backs from their meetings.

There will be an opportunity for residents to raise issues of importance at this however if you can not get to this meeting and would like me to raise an issue for you please email me on  Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.

Your Oscott Councillors are always willing to engage with local residents other ways you can discuss issues with us are.

During our local street walk about's or roving surgeries
By returning our cards which we put out.
Writing to us c/o the Council House
Attending one of our Councillors surgeries.
Attending one of the Community Group meetings where we have been asked to attend.
Telephoning us.
Emailing us.

  The Oscott Councillors are happy to discuss issues with local residents and where we can try and deal with various problems and IF YOU LIVE IN OSCOTT and have a view about the way the Oscott Ward Committee operates I am happy to listen to that view.


My Contact details
Email Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov
Tel No (message service) 303 2039
Write to me C/o Birmingham City Council B1 1BR

You can also find out some of the things I am doing by using my blog http://keithlinnecor.blogspot.co.uk/
I am also on twitter

I can not promise to resolve all the issues I come across but I am willing to listen and try and help if I can


Related recent post Oscott Ward Advisory Board 17th July. or use search function

No comments: