Wednesday 14 August 2013

STAYING ON AS A SCHOOL GOVERNOR AT GOODWAY NURSERY



My term of office as a school LEA Governor at the Goodway Nursery comes to an end shortly.

Goodway Nursery school has also had its problems and has dealt with a number of young children from very varied back grounds very well. The staff, have always been excellent as have my fellow governors over the years.
I have also been privileged to work with 2 excellent Heads Mary Larkham and now Beth O’Neil.
I have been a governor at Goodway for some years now and have seen many changes in that time.
New buildings, new fencing, improved class rooms and sadly these days many cuts in funding and a never ending increase in bureaucracy.
I think on reflection I have talked myself into signing on again and given my busy time table I will do my best to help out when I can.

No comments: