Thursday 6 September 2012

DISABILTY THEMED COUNCILLORS SURGERY SAT 15TH SEPTEMBER

During these tough times one section of our society seems to being forgotten is the disabled.
To try and help Oscott,s disabled residents I work closely with groups like the Oscott Disability Group.
As a result I am making the theme of my Councillors surgery on Saturday 15th September disabled Oscott residents.
I shall be operating my surgery with representatives of the ODG and welcome the attendance of any disabled Oscott residents who would like to come along to have a chat to me about their problems.
The meeting will take place at the 610 Community Centre, Kingstanding Road. (this has a rear car park and easy disability access). at 10.30am

For those who can not make it like my Oscott Councillor colleagues I do home visits for those with genuine travel problems and I can be contacted by Phone 303 2039 messages or
Em Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

I can not resolve all the problems I hear about but I am willing to try and help if I can.

No comments: